The agency for your easy beginning!

Teneriffa Service overview

You would like to become a resident in Tenerife and are insecure in explaining yourself with the Spanish authorities? We can help you with all necessary procedures, such as applying for the NIE-number, or residence permit, according to Spanish law.

Do you want to live in Tenerife and take your car with you to the island? We take care of the re-registration and help to declare the car as part of moving items. Are you owner of a registered car in Tenerife and need to register a document at the ITV (MOT)? We also can assist you with this, making appointments at the ITV and present your car or motorbike there.

You are owning a property in Tenerife and need help to find a tenant? We are pleased to offer our help. Or you would like to stay a longer period of time in Tenerife and are looking for a property to rent? We can offer you to find one of your interest, also in case you cannot make a visit personally. Please contact us if you are interested.